Project applications will be reviewed as they are received and this application will remain open as long as the Fund is in existence.
In addition to completing all questions in the following form, you will be asked to upload the following back-up documentation:
- Comprehensive Community Development Plan, if applicable (form page 3)
- MOUs or similar agreements partners, if applicable (form page 6)
- Construction budget (form page 6)
- Brief construction timeline (form page 6)
- Sources & uses statement (form page 6)
- Proof of all committed financing (form page 6)
- Project pro forma, if applicable (form page 6)
- Financial Statements for the most recent year for pre-qualified developers, or three years for all others (form page 6)
Please review the checklist of organizational, financial and project information documents
that LISC may request later in the process.
You can navigate through the form without completing required answers. Use the links at the top or bottom of the form to save your application and return to it. Applications will not be reviewed until they are complete and submitted.